TalkTalk Telecom Group plc offers a broad range of telephony and broadband services everywhere in the country. If you would like to communicate with TalkTalk concerning a product or complaint, or just to provide a feedback, please use one of the methods indicated below.
1. BY TELEPHONE (FOR SUPPORT AND COMPLAINTS)
Operating Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.; Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.; Bank Holidays, 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
• General Lines: 0345 172 0088 or 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Cancelling a TalkTalk Order: 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Changing a TalkTalk Home Appointment: 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Complaints about TalkTalk Mobile Service: 0345 172 0044 or 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Complaints about TalkTalk TV, Broadband or Phone Line Service: 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• TalkTalk Product Ordering/Information: 0800 049 7832
• TalkTalk Sales Hotline: +44 (0)800 049 1402
• TalkTalk Group: +44 (0)20 3417 1000
• Text Relay Service for the speech-impaired or deaf: Dial 18001 followed by 0870 444 1820
• Press Contact/ Media Enquiries: 020 3417 1867
2. BY EMAIL
TalkTalk encourages its customers to use its website’s interactive contact page to seek assistance from the relevant department. The contact page contains extensive help articles and information on individual departments. However, we have compiled below several useful email addresses which are not listed on their website.
• General enquiries: email@example.com
• Press Contact/ Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Investor relations: email@example.com
• Careers: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. BY POST
TalkTalk has a dedicated unit handling postal mails from customers. Please use the following address for your correspondence.
TalkTalk Correspondence Department
PO Box 346
Alternatively, you may also send your letter to the company’s headquarters in London.
TalkTalk Telecom Group plc
11 Evesham Street
4. BY SOCIAL MEDIA
You can also try to reach TalkTalk using the social media. TalkTalk has accounts in all major platforms.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TalkTalk/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/talktalk
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talktalk/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talktalk
5. FILING A COMPLAINT WITH TALKTALK
TalkTalk advises customers to first call the general line (0345 172 0088 or 0871 472 1696 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge) if they have a complaint about the company’s product or service as the resolution turnaround time is much faster.
If they would like to document the complaint, letters can be sent either electronically or by post to the following addresses:
Post: TalkTalk Correspondence Department, PO Box 346, Southampton, SO30 2PW
TalkTalk will officially acknowledge your complaint within two working days of receipt of your complaint. The company will usually resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
However, if the complaint was not handled to your satisfaction, you can escalate the matter to the company’s CEO by writing a letter to this address:
PO Box 672
You will be contacted within five days after your complaint is received.
If the CEO’s office fails to resolve the issue up to your expectations, you have the option of contacting the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) to review your case. While their opinions are not binding, TalkTalk usually adheres to the agency’s recommendations. You can contact them using any of the following methods:
• Telephone: 020 7520 3827
• Email: email@example.com
• Post: Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU
There is a secondary arbitration option for you to consider – the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution. Simply visit their website and fill in the online web form. Before proceeding, the agency will ask both parties to agree to any decision made by an assigned arbitrator.
TalkTalk billboard at Tottenham Court Road, London. Image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC provides a comprehensive range of telephony, broadband, mobile and digital television services. It is one of the three quadruple play service providers in Britain, alongside Virgin Media and BT Group. TalkTalk currently serves in excess of four million residential customers and over 180,000 businesses across the country.
TalkTalk was established in 2002 as a subsidiary of mobile phone retailer Carphone Warehouse. The two companies split up eight years later as TalkTalk has grown significantly larger than its parent company. TalkTalk’s phenomenal growth has been attributed to its aggressive marketing campaign and multiple acquisitions of smaller competitors such as Tele2 and One.Tel.
In 2017, TalkTalk announced an annual profit of £304m on the back of revenues totalling £1.783 billion. Remarkably, 45% of TalkTalk’s 2,266 employees hold shares in the company!
USEFUL TALKTALK URLS:
TALKTALK OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://www.talktalk.co.uk
TALKTALK GROUP WEBSITE: https://www.talktalkgroup.com