Argos Travel insurance Telephone Number: 0871 472 1673
Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
Do you need some advice concerning Argos travel insurance? Are you unclear about the extent of your coverage? Do you require a human to explain your insurance package instead of wading through multiple websites with unclear or incorrect information? Well, you don’t have to look any further. As you can see below, we’ve compiled an extensive listing of the contact numbers and contact methods you can use to get in touch with Argos.
1. BY TELEPHONE
Operating Hours: Although most Argos stores around the country open at 9 a.m., many of their over 1,140 stores actually open an hour earlier. Similarly, various internal departments within the organisations are also open at 8 a.m., and this includes the travel insurance unit.
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., unless otherwise stated
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Argos Travel insurance Telephone Number: 0871 472 1673 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Argos Travel Insurance Toll-Free: 0800 422 0381
• Customer Service: 0871 472 1673 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Travel Guard (medical assistance when travelling): +44 (0) 1273 765 360 (calling from overseas)
• Argos Travel Claims Department: 0871 472 1673 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
Alternate Argos Travel Insurance Contact Numbers:
• Argos Contact Number Helpline: 0345 640 3030 (opens seven days a week)
• Argos Customer Service 0871 472 1673 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
• Argos General enquiries: 0845 640 3030
• Argos Car Insurance: 0800 214 2561
• Argos Claims Helpline: 0871 472 1673 Calls Cost 13p per minute plus your company's access charge
2. BY EMAIL
You may get in touch with Argos travel insurance using one of following email addresses:
• Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Medical assistance: email@example.com
• Travel claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to seem support directly from their parent company, Sainsbury’s, please use their online support form which can be found here: https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/contact_us
3. BY POST
Although communications by telephone or emails are infinitely faster, there are times when you simply must send a letter via conventional post, especially if the letter is a registered one or contain hard copies of documents. You may send your letter to one of the following addresses:
PO Box 60108
London SW20 8US
The Chartis Building
58 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 4AB
Warrior Square, Southend-on-Sea
Essex, SS1 2JY
Image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
4. ARGOS TRAVEL INSURANCE COMPLAINTS
If you are unsatisfied with the level of service or any aspects of the products sold to you by Argos, and the customer service are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may seek redress from one of the following two channels.
The first is by contacting Argos’ parent company, Sainsbury’s, either by email or post.
Contact Form: https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/contact_us
Post: Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn London EC1N 2HT
If you fail to receive a satisfactory response eight weeks after filing your complaint, you may escalate the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months after your last communication with Argos. The Ombudsman is a parliament-created agency